Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Joy and Pain

Joy

Washington weather is so fickle....but today it is just gorgeous outside. It feels so good, I ate lunch outside today. So you know what that meant, knitting time!!!! it felt good to enjoy the weather without sweating and wondering if I may need a homeless person give me mouth to mouth because I have fallin out in 115 degree weather. Also, Knitty summer surprise has been release - all of this for me.

Pain

Okay, so i am enjoying the weather and knitting and I realize I will need one more skein to finish the shrug, so I have to stop knitting so that I have something to do one the bus - bummer... I can see the end so clearly.....and yet no yarn. I have to finish the shrug before my yarn comes for starsky. I can't wait to start on it. Any day now. Knit Pick Gods do you hear me?!?!

I know, I know, I have a lot to learn.

2 comments:

Lolly said...

Hey!
I live just up the road from you in MD and my Knit Picks order took so long to get to me... wonder what their problem is with our area?

Yeah, this weather has been so pretty this week - I think today may be the best yet!

urbanknitrix said...

Hey Lolli,

I always have a problem with Knitpicks as well, I just received an order from them and I ordered it over a weeks ago. I must say it was worth it once I received it.

The past couple of days have been excellent, hopefully many more to follow.