Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Confessions of a cheater

Shhhh don't tell anyone!!!

Patterns everywhere may hear you. I was in denial for a long time. I thought I was a one project woman. I have come to the realization that I am a cheat, a user. The eyes and hands are weak. I get my fill and than I am on to the next young thing.

I don't know what to do!!! Should I seek help? Yarn or knitaholics. What is a fun loving knitrix to do. I am even prone to pimping my hobby out to others. I am just a very sick individual. I am in love with colors and the prospect of something new.

Dilemma, dilemmas - I can't knit Starsky forever, I have become bored and complacent. So, I found someone new, young and vivacious - Clapotis. What a looker, I have even tried to come up with excuses for my behavior but I can't. She is so beautiful and seductive. Just wicked, I am using Artyarn Supermerino to enhance my addiction.

Well, I am knitting it as a gift, does that justify the cheating behavior?

Pics to follow - will I be in put in the same category as Kevin Federline?

No comments: