Friday, January 26, 2007

One mans trash - is another's treasure.

So......what do you think? It's fully loaded: heated seats, wood grain, sunroof, 6 airbags - everything. THE best thing - certified owned. Which means we are fully covered for 2 years or 24,000 miles whichever comes first AND it's still under the original warranty because the car has 43,000 miles. We are really loving this car. The significant other is loving it more than me and the kids. He gets to drive it to work every day and we are still catching the bus and train; he leaves to go to work at 5 in the morning.

This weekend I will make myself drive. I really need to get out there and just do it. I don't know why I have such a mental block when it comes to driving. I think I am scared of failure more than anything else. We will discuss that at a later date. The house pics are coming soon!!!

No comments: