Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Where has all the time gone!!

LIFE. Gee, it has been over a month since I last wrote. Well, I have a lot to write about. I finally moved into the house and I L O V E IT!!!! The kids do as well. I will load pictures one day (I know, promises, promises!!).

Guess what else we finally purchased..... A car!!! Much needed, especially now that we moved and don't have access to our aunt and uncles car (they had two cars and lived up the street). Anyway, we bought a 2003 VW Passat GLX - and again, pictures to follow a little later. So, next project - complete Master's application and college application for my senior.

Enough of that knitting - Well I am still working on the mother in law clapotis. I was going to give it to her on Xmas but didn't finish, which is fine because she is not expecting it and her bday is in March - so by then I should be finished. I have to pick Starsky back up, I can't believe I haven't had time to do anything lately. It is a little harder now, because I am on the metro train now and it is harder to knit with people almost sitting on your lap, unlike before when I caught the bus and it was damn near empty. So, I have to find time at work, which is hard because I have auditors in the office this week and my face hurts from smiling and bowing.

Anyway, I hope to get back to you soon with pics of the house, car - oh an knitting.

No comments: