Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quickie




Okay here it is short and sweet. Not that I have a following or anything, but I figured it has been a while since I have written. IT'S SPRINGTIME. These are the shoes I wore to work today to celebrate the excellent weather we will have in the nation's capitol today (81). I think it will get to maybe 85 and than it is suppose to drop. Anyway, quick right. Okay, so now I am working on the Clementine Shawlette out of Interweave Knits for the mother-in-law. I am loving the blue sky alpaca. It is so soft now I see what all the rave is about. It is such a nice day I will have to check in later.

Oh, here is progress:



How are you? It is 81 degrees here in Washington, DC and I am loving it. Cherry Blossoms and all.

I am working on the clemintine shawlette out of Interweave for the mother-in-law. I am loving the blue sky alpaca. It is so soft now i see what all the rave is about. It is such a nice day i will have to check in later.

Here is progress:

No comments: