Monday, March 08, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was a wonderful weekend.

Friday – Anniversary Dinner

The evening started off a little bad. I took my dress out the bag and it smelled FUNKY. I mean seriously. Thank God I had some dryer clothes, put it in the dryer for 10 minutes and it was all good. The dinner was quite nice. I loved the view, my husband and the food was lovely. I guess it was a matter of one of those things were everyone tells you the restaurant it is really good and you have high expectations and then it’s not all that. Well that is how we felt especially after spending a whole heap of money but it was our anniversary and we knew it was going to be very expensive and we only went $18 over our budget and that was all good. The view was really, nice and romantic, but for real, for real. I could have went to Long Horn and got a comparable steak minus atmosphere. Oh and you know I have this thing with bathrooms. I HAVE to go and check out the bathroom when I go out to restaurants. Well let me tell you, they need to take that crap somewhere because they need to do better. I think they need to consult with the Ritz Carlton because for the type of money we spent they need to come correct with that tired ass bathroom.

Anger Mgmt took her softball pictures Friday and Mr. Stefon went to a church lock in. The kids stay overnight they talk about the Bible and other stuff and then later on the next day they took them to do laser tag. I thought that was nice, they sure aint do stuff like that when I was younger.

Saturday – Movies

Mr. Conservative and I went to see Brooklyn Finest. I like the movie thought it was going to end a little different but it was all good. I cannot wait for it to come on DVD because folks do not know how to go to the movies. Either I am getting old or something is going on. People do not know for some reason that they are NOT supposed to have conversations in the movie. I swear I wanted to turn around and snatch the lady behind me “illegal” bag she bought into the movie theater and fling it! I mean seriously you know your ass is making noise with that damn thing and then the kicking of the chair and shit. Mr. Conservative turned to me and said I am serious I am trying not to say anything…. I thought I did a post on movie etiquette but another coming soon. Oh and it is mad love/sexing scenes in this movie how come I saw so many kids. I mean SERIOUS sex scenes. I felt sad for the parents. Nevertheless, I can tell you the best part of the movie. RICHARD MOFO GERE. Let me tell you there is something about a man who ages like fine red wine. Man its so many things that I would do to him, I mean like read him a book and stuff…..

Anger Mgmt went to see The Crazies or something. She said it was good, but I have no clue.

Sunday – Rest

I worked out to the Wii Active, made some chicken quesadillas, washed and dried clothes (not fold yet) and slept from 1 pm to 6 pm, Sunday dinner got started late, but it was much needed rest. Dang that sleep felt good.

Well I am off the rest of the week from school because it is Spring break but makes no difference, I still have to study to take this exam to get letters behind my name and I have a team project to do.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Sounds like you did have a great weekend!! Girl I don't even remember what I did lol. Probably nothing lol.

Sheila said...

You had a great weekend, minus the bathroom issue. I probably was in my sewing room sewing something. I spend nearly every weekend in there :)