Friday, April 30, 2010

Freedom

I's free now!!

Can't believe school is over!! At least until August. I am still debating if I should at least take one or two summmer classes. I only have 4 classes left and if I take the summer classes I can be done by the end of this year but um, my mind is FRIED and I can use the rest big time. The only thing left for me to do is take one more Saturday class for a certification test I am taking in June.

The last couple months has been crazy with work and school I couldnt tell if I was coming or going. I just completed another audit at work and it was CRAZY. So crazy that I had to hem my boss up. It was not a good look, but we have an understanding now.

Anywho, wanted to say hi and I plan on just jumping back in here like I was never gone. I can't wait to see what you all been up to.

No comments: