Monday, September 25, 2006

Maryland Wine Festival

Hey, I was suppose to submit this last week and didn't get a chance to. I went to the MD wine festival and it was excellent. It was my first wine festival and me and my bo went with his aunt and her partner. We really enjoyed ourselves. Especially, observing people. The music was great, the food was excellent. I ate a MD lump crabcake for $7 that is unheard of and it was delicious with no fillers.

Okay, now the people observation. There are many people who can control their alcohol. By the time we left the festival people were wasted and the best part ---- There were MD highway patrol doing breatlizers on people and some were happy to say how high they scored as if they were taking the SAT, LSAT or GRE. A couple of frat guys got into a fight and I am like what the @#$%!!!

So, that was an experience and we can't wait to do it again. I think we are going to go to the big one they are going to have in October. What was also great about the outing is we made plans to go to the mountains as a group on the 29th. Back to Wintergreen and we can hit some wineries on the way; when me and my boyfriend went in July we past six or seven wineries.

No comments: