Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Starsky Update

Finally, here is an update picture of the famous Starsky. Okay, so I am still working on the back, but I am very proud of myself for trying to do a sweater. This is the back and this is my first time doing cables so I am versy excited. I really have to have my son look at the camera because the lighting and everything is horrible. I really don't know what I am doing, if I use the flash it blinds the thing and the only way I can take it is with out the flash. So, I am hoping t get the back done this week or at least before Sock Wars start because I am a combatant and I want to be prepared when my orders arrive. I guess I should go and order my needles and I think I am going to order the book Scarf styles, I love the designs in there and I think it is worth it. I find that it is rare to find so many nice patterns in one place. Tell next time.

No comments: