Friday, April 13, 2007

Are we half way there yet?

Nope!!! Not yet. I am ready to cheat and jump back on Starsky, or something. I am tired of the same pattern. It's a joy and I know it by heart now, but I want to do something else.
Oh hell, I guess I won't, it's not the Clementine shawlette fault that I am taking forever to knit it. Especially since it is eary. I will keep chugging along (hopefully).

Here is an update shot.


Weekend plans? Yeah, we plan on doing home improvement crap that we have talked about (we will see) since the weather is suppose to be crappy. Oh and we may go down to the Cherry Blossom Parade, who knows. Me and my daughter have been looking forward to it, but I don't want to be cold any more. So, we will see.....
Hey, a lot of updates in the past two days - another pat on my back!!!

No comments: