Well peeps it is official, I am 34 years old. Let’s see what I have accomplished during my 33rd year on this planet.
- Get into somebodys damn Master Program, this was on the list last year and as you can see I did not complete it. Technically, I did receive the admission papers to attend Catholic in the fall
- Do a new resume, everyone needs an updated one. (Completed Federal & Private)
- Date my kids more - especially my daughter (13 and is starting to develop - need I say more) and the 8 year old - my 17 year old and I are already close. (Sure did, they are now 14, 9 and 18)
- For the husband keep everything as is, we have a wonderful relationship, so I don't want to change anything there, he respects me and I respect him. So keep doing whatever I have been doing. (Yes ma’am, surely did and I have a closet full of……)
- Exercise more and I am going to set a goal of losing 30 lbs. (I ran consistently for a while and am off track, so no I did not lose 30 but I did lose something. Can’t tell you what because I do not weigh myself, but a lot of people say it look like I lost something)
- Drive more. I AM GOING TO DRIVE TODAY (we will see) I did drive more, but still need to make it a habit and not 3 times a year.
- Continue to save money and try to stick to a budget. Please, I was so bad, did not do.
- More me time (please) Again, did not do.
- Travel more Nope
- Swim more Nope
- Read classics, expand my reading. I already read a lot, but I would like to go back and read some of the classics. I did read more, even if it was close to the end and the classic – Anna Karenina, I think that counts.
- Expand knitting technique (double knitting, dying, steeking, etc...), um, I know I did more than I have before so yeah and I started a blanket.
- Learn to crochet. Child please, did not start and it is a damn shame because I bought all the needles and book 2 years ago.