Tuesday, May 08, 2007

H A R R Y P O T T E R

Have you seen the previews???? Oh my goodness, I just can not wait for this movie or book. I went to see Spidy 3 this weekend and it was okay. I was forced to go with the hubby and kids. We go every year and the kids joke and say that it is my birthday present (Bday - 15th next Tuesday).

Anyway, I saw Pirate of the Caribbean 3 and Fantastic Four 2 trailer and some more. But the one I can't wait for is HARRY!!!! Oh my goodness, this is going to be the best movie yet (hopefully) annnnnddddd I don't have to wait until November, it will be out in July. I felt like such a nerd, I had to be held down. My husband and kids were like mom please be quiet. I was yelling and whooping it up, until I realized that i looked like the other nerds.

Anyway, I am going to start reading the book over again after I finish reading Walter Mosley's Bad Boy Brawly Brown.

Oh, I will take pictures of the Clementine Shawlette whenever I get a chance I still have to block it and little miss clappy is moving along even though I am not feeling the colors.

2 comments:

AJ said...

I can't wait for HP to come out either! I'm waiting on the new book too. Let's see pix woman!

BrownBerry said...

Harry Potter and a Mosely fan?? Nice to meetchya! :) I was intrigued, so I read back a few posts, looks like we have a several things in common (now my scrapbooking itch has started up again!).

Great reading over here, and your projects are lookin' good!