Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekend - Uniform shopping, Bock Party

YEAH it's Friday!!! I don't know why I am so excited, except for the fact that I won't have to work for two days. I have a home owners meeting tonight and it is going to be crazy. Power crazy people are too funny. Can't wait.

Tomorrow my daughters' school is having a block party so the fam plans on attending even though it is suppose to feel like 107 tomorrow (damn D.C. humidity).

As usual, I am a big time procrastinator so I will be out and about buying uniforms for the kids and supplies. Sunday, I will be up twisting my daughters hair (all natural). Anyway, I hope to do some knitting - maybe finish Starsky or at least finish the right front.

Have fun!!

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Hope you run into "Clarence" when your out shopping!
the home owners mtg sounds like fun! LOL
Have a great weekend.

Christie said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Virtuous said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!