Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My weekend

Hey folks! How the heck are you? I had a wonderful weekend and beginning of the week.

Friday. I didn’t do too much.

Saturday got the car back. Went to a horrible seafood buffet and shopping with my friend who is crazy as all get out. She is throwing a Halloween Party and do not want to spend NO damn money. Then how in the hell do you throw a party?

Sunday went to my friend house for a cookout and she can’t cook. It is well known so my godsister ditched the party and my other friend just came to meet guys. DRAMA.

Monday went to brunch with the family and discovered that something is wrong with the water heater. Not stressed. Curse a little but it is what it is. Then I chilaxed and studied for one of my classes.

I have so many stories to tell you guys that I have to break them up because it was just too much drama going on this weekend. Again of course not with me but with the folks/parties I am around. Let see what some of the topics will be today or tomorrow if I have time to post. I did tell you guys that the dinosaur (our computer) is dead and I don’t feel like brining my laptop home or trying to type on the G1 so I do have an excuse.

Topics:

Conversation with the clerk at Wally world. Lawd off the chain.
Cookout included the coaches wife AND his girlfriend. Yes you read that right. COULD NOT BEEN ME.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I am looking forward to the weekend saga.

Thanks for lovely compliment on my dress.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Too funny. I know people that cannot cook and everyone knows they cannot cook but we show up to the cooking affair anyway. Secret: We all eat before we get to her house.

Anonymous said...

wife and girlfriend?! that couldnt have ended up well