Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FO: Ene's Scarf



Pattern: Ene's Scarf by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Blackberry Ridge Wool 2 skeins
Needle Size: Addi Turbo U.S. 4


It's a wrap. I am a KNITTER ya dig!! I love this scarf (shawl). When I first saw Scarfstyle I just had to make this. However, I was a little scared because I was new to knitting. But watch out there now because I's a knitter now!!!

I wish I could get better pictures, but it has been ugly in D.C. and the only one home to pose at the time was Anger Mgmt and she will NOT be America's Nex.t To.p M.odel. I thought I was going to have to sock her because she would not listen and I just could not get pics. I wish Mr. Stefon was home but he was at stupid Rugby.

But anywho. My problem now is. Um, when am I wearing this? Most likely Anger Mgmt will be rocking it as usual.






I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf too and will post soon.

PPPPEEEEAAAACCCCEEEE!!! In my best Pam (Tichina Arnold)voice

5 comments:

Knitaholictoo said...

Love, love it! Uh oh, she's been bit y'all, lol!

Jada said...

Loving it!! You are going to have to rock it first LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty color. Great job!

Adrienne said...

Beautiful!

cici said...

wow... Yo gotz Skillz♥ its beautiful