Friday, October 30, 2009

FO: Nottingham Hat

Pattern: Nottingham Hat (free on Ravelry)


Yarn: Paton 100% Wool Black

Needles: Size 9 dpn




This hat was very quick. I made it for Mr. Stefon. He was complaining I never knit him anything that I always knit for Anger Mgmt. So, I decided to do something really quick so I could knit some new stuff for me. This year there are so many patterns to knit. However, make sure you have some wooden dpn because the metal was way too slippery and slowed down progress.

Anywho, I knit him this wonderful hat and he loves it. Now Collegeboy wants one and he is complaining that I was suppose to make him a hat, scarf and blanket and he never got it. Kids are a trip. The hat looks smedium on me, but I think it would look cute a little longer. Again, this hat is for Mr. Stefon.

Anywho, I finished the hat in time for Mr. Stefon birthday. BTW, let me know in the post if you want to hear his birth story. I figured Tuesday has come and gone, I can tell it next year unless you all want to hear about it.



3 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute hat and like the hair color. Looking forward to reading about your son's birth story.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oh, you never told us you were pretty !!! Nice hat.

Anonymous said...

What a cute hat! Yes, hurry up and knit for them so you can get back to YOU, lol.

You have to tell us the story now, since you brought it up!