Monday, March 10, 2008

Me and my Boo

I have so much to write about, so I am going to start off with the knitting and I probably will post every day this week or at least twice a day. I know it is some knitters out there dying laughing at that last sentence (so am I).

I have a positive and negative knit update. Let's get the negative out the way. CPH - I decide to take the CPH out of the corner and get back to knitting. The last time I knit the right front I stopped at the ribbing and started working the front with the cables. So, I switched to the bigger needles and started working. When I got home I decided to measure the right front with the left front - why I didn't do this at first don't know. Well, I paid for it. I have to rip out the knitting to the ribbing because the measurement is off. Am I mad? Not one bit. Why? Because I have a new love anyway. Ha!

Positive knitting would be the Pomatomous sock. I have been working on it even though my week have been quite busy. I am almost finished with the sock. I had to stop knitting it last night because I was watching The Wire finale (hated it) and messed up a row or two and had to knit backwards to fix it. Cool. I ain't made, that's what love do to you. Me and Pomatomous are still in that honeymoon stage. We will see how long that will last, but for now, that's my boo. Look how pretty she looks -

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

lol everyday huh? this should make for an interesting week :)

Virtuous said...

Lookin real good! :o)