Monday, June 09, 2008

Fast Ass

This little treasure was sitting in my inbox this morning and I could not believe it. What this little girl is doing in this video is what my mother calls being a fast ass. That is my mothers term for little girls that act like their older, a little fresh if you will. WELL, I must show her this video. I don't want to hear about "in their culture" and all that, because she is rocking a little extra when she gets on the ground. And why did it take so long for her dad to get her? I guess he figured she better make that money first, then grab her.



Well, I just got one damn question......do she give lessons?

6 comments:

Sheila said...

I also had the video in my inbox and responded... she would have a back brace the next time anyone saw her.

Still Patrice said...

BABY!!! I would have broke her back!

Virtuous said...

OOh my goodness!!! She didn't get on all 4s did she!!!! Wow!

And they was just THROWING tons of money at her!!

I am with you...now where was she? B/c a sistah need some extra fiber change! LOL

No seriously...that was out of control!

But you do know I bellydance for real :o) And THAT was not bellydancing!!!

Anonymous said...

Im mortified and also ashamed that I too am wondering does she give lessons!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I need lessons, too. And the cash. Wonder where the party is.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what I just saw. Exploiting that in public with the perverts in this world. But, I too am drawn to the does she give lessons cause I would love to move my hips like that.