Thursday, June 12, 2008

OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!

Did he really say she is not the boss of him and more? Ain't no damn way. I am sorry, I believe kids have rights, but damn, he would not have got into the first minute of a convo. You do not raise your voice at me at all. Discussion are civil especially with your kids. I can honestly say I would not be here right now, if I would have stepped to my mom like that; furtermore, if it was my kids, I would be writing this blog from a jail cell, inmate number 666666.



I still don't get it - why isn't she telling a story from her jail cell? This should be a Snapped Episode. And this video would be used as evidence for the defense. I probably would get off if I could stack the deck with a jury of my "peers". Ya dig!!

WHATEVER and a big NO Ma'am.

7 comments:

Still Patrice said...

yet another one to add to my MUST seelist when i get home...
btw you've been tagged ;)

cici said...

OMG... this kid is way outta line in my book. Is she just being nice because the camera is running???...or does she need lessons in disiplining her child. Slapped her and she didnt slap back...what is the world coming too. Hell to the naw is right

Amanda said...

oh hell no! my kids would be picking up their teeth if they told me to shut up. I shudder to think what would happen if one of them actually slapped me.

Sheila said...

What the Fasneezy is wrong with that woman. The camera people would've had to take him to the hospital to remove that embedded chair from his azz. Oh Hell to the Naww is right!

Lisa said...

My mouth is hanging open. WTH????? The anger that boiled up in me watching that - I imagined drop kicking that little wretch over my knee! It's clear that she's let him get away with crap for years and years. He would be given up for adoption (here you can put your kids in a place called Dods if they get out of control...) long bloody time ago! No child that I grew in and pushed out of my body could do this to me? Seriously, is it a race thing? Is it that parents get in trouble for physically puninshing their kids in the US?

Anonymous said...

I saw the whole episode. See, she actually did this TO her kid. It's a really long LONG story, but he is basically parroting things she says to him and she admitted that she hit him A?ND told him to STFU to his face.

What happened was that she had lost another child before and that boy had not grieved and she just totally gave up on everybody.

I would not put up with that shit from my kids AT ALL, but when I saw the whole thing, I could see where he learned to act like that and why he was so angry. She had totally abandoned him emotionally. It was actually really sad.

Believe me, I'm not defending a kid hitting his parent, but in some cases the kids have reason to be angry.

KnitFloozy said...

Sorry - I would have slapped the pure dee shyt outta that kid and they would have had to pull me off of him...shut up? Lawd a mercy he'd have no teeth lawd a mercy did he just slap her? She shoulda been beating his ass during the video...