Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh My Goodness

How I missed you!!!! Let me tell you it has been a crazy month!! This is NOT the first time I tried to post. I don't know what's going on with my laptop, but it won't let me post to my blog at work or at home!!! At first, I thought my boss was trying to set a sistah up, until I tried at home and could not get on. I still can't get on with the laptop, so I am on the home dinosaur (you know I am lazy).

Anyway, so I have a lot to tell you, but I am going to keep it to a minimum today (we will see). So, let's keep it moving.

Coach
Okay, so when I went to Myrtle Beach in July I bought a Coach for me and my daughter (a starter - nothing big, really, however, I did get a talk'in to from the dh), I meant to show you the bag (cousin to Precious) but as you know I am lazy (not proud of it, but it is, what it is).

Coach is about that dollar and know how to make a girl feel special. I get to work and I have a message that they are having a preferred customer sale (which normally don't happen) AND I had a coupon waiting for me at the house (DEVIL - I rebuke you). Of course my mouth is watering, because I need a wallet (than I have to remember the money mantra from one of my fav financial guru's - sister's say it with me if it is not on your ass it is not a asset), or a scarf, um they got some nice flats right now and with a 25% coupon the price was looking right (Lawd, fo Jesus)

Okay, let's get this story moving, I go on Ravelry to get my stalker on and I see this post asking to trade Coach coupon for Yarn. Bam, a trade is born. She got the coupon (and a cute bag) and I got 4 skeins of Noro Kureyon for my husband scarf. I gotta tell you though, I was kind of blown by the scratchy ass yarn, very pretty, but it will need to soak. I am almost finish and hopefully will have something to share (um, if I feel like sitting at the dinosaur). I should of went for the STR or IRO, but the yarn was kinda girly, BUT NO, I tried to be all wifey and stuff.

So, I am damn near finished knitting his scarf - his birthday was Friday, but don't fret or feel sorry for him - he got something, much, MUCH better - ya feel me!!

I will write about the weekend tomorrow and hopefully get back on track - 2 post in September...hum who do she think SHE is....um....procrastiknitrix.

I have to say in my defense though, I have been keeping up with everyone else and posting. See ya on your blog PPPPPEEEEEAAAAACCCCCEEEE

3 comments:

Virtuous said...

ROTFL!!!! @ your post!

I missed you too Mrs. Procrastiknitrix!! :oD

I know I can always count on you for a laugh!

Dang where do you find these trades on Ravelry??

You brought back memories when I used to work at Coach making those same phone calls! LOL!!

See you on YOUR blog soon! Hopefully you can get the laptop working again with Blogger...shish!

Virtuous said...

Ooh by the way...why do you think I jumped "away" from that rough Kureyon and did Silk Garden for the Lizard Ridge! ROTFL!!

Anonymous said...

If it's not on your ass...priceless. I will have to remember that one because the credit cards are EVIL. LOL. I'm sure hubby liked what you gave him better than a scarf, heh. But I still love me some Kureyon, scratchy or no. It should soften up in the wash.