Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayer to the DNC

Ya'll know my other baby is politics and I said I would try not to discuss it here, but I just have to vent. I have been conversing with Christie about the happenings over at the DNC. Great conversation btw. But after going to lunch and reading the coverage, it just frustrated me and I just can't get it off my mind, so I decided to talk with you gals.

Will someone in the Democratic Party get some balls or something before we lose this thing!!! I am not saying you have to sling mud, but the Republicans are ready to spank that ass. Like it has been doing.

Let me tell you a little something about our friends the RNC. THEY DON'T CARE. They don't play by the rules and they are straight gully. Look at our president. You got to respect someone who says. I do not like gay people. And I believe a marriage should be between a man and a woman. Therefore vote for me and I will ensure all the "Christian" values. Well, you mutherfluckas voted on that a lone and THAT is how he got in again. I am not saying he is right by a long shot, what I am saying is he told you what he was going to do and he did it. The DNC is tap dancing, take a stand and shoot for the stars. DAMN.

Please do me a favor. As I said before, the Presidential election is not as important as your local elections. What I mean by that, because I know some people are saying, what? why is Urban saying that? is she trying to tell people not to vote. My answer to you is: Yes, you need to vote in your presidential elections. However, many folks believe that is the only election they need to participate in and that is not the case. Who takes after you every damn day - your local person. When it was a vote for war did the president go over there all by his lonesome? He sure as hell did not. He needed votes from who? YOUR STATESMAN. THAT is what I mean when I say your local election is the most important. It really is people because at the end of the day, they are the ones making decisions about you and yours.

Make sure if your state is renewing someone your ass is there to vote him/her in. I am just looking for some DNC insurance, because I am scared, as I was 4 years ago, when I knew he would be voted back in again.

I have been fed up with the DNC for MORE than the past 8 years. There has been numerous times the RNC could have been called out on shit they did and the DNC said nothing. WHY! When we mess up, you better believe they did something about it. Remember Bill and Monica, man they were all over that. Well, the last 10 or 12 sexual allegations were against the RNC (except for a couple dems) and nothing really said.

Don't get me wrong the speeches so far has been cool and all, but cool is not whats going to cut it.
You have to be ready to FIGHT and that does not mean slinging mud, but it does mean fight and buddy boy if you do not fight and use all your weapons, you are going to be going on tour with my main man Al.

We all have opinions and I am cool with that, so feel free to express yourself and tell me how you feel. Republicans or Democrats.

peace (relax.relate.release)

2 comments:

Christie said...

I wrote a brilliant response, but teh internets ate it.

But, I'm totally with you. I've been looking at few anti-Obama websites and most of them have some reference to Rev. Wright, his Muslim school "education", Rezko...all dead issues. And it's not going to stop. The Democrats need to get on the offensive and stop being on the defensive. It's time that the niceness is put away before another election is frittered away.

And I'm totally with you on the local representation. AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Now that Biden & Palin are the VP picks, I'm not as worried as I was before. Not saying that we can all breathe a sigh of relief yet, but that Palin pick said all it needs to say, far as I'm concerned. It's been proven time & again that the "powers that be" will always vote to have a man in power of any color before they give it to a woman. Not saying it's right, but that's history. Now if we can only all go out & vote in November instead of thinking we're safe...because we're not.