Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What are you listening to?

Hey folks!! What are you listening to?

I use to love Kanyeeze when he first came out, until he started talking and I realized he is crazy. Okay, I still love him, he is just complex, or so he says. This song did not get heavy rotation on the radio (thank GOD or I would hate it). But if you listen to it, it is one of his best songs. Especially if your job is working that nerve.



One of the best line - If my manager insults me again, I will be assaulting him....

Another - I've been working this graveshit and I aint made shit. I wish I could buy me a space ship and flllllyyyy.

So what are you jamming to today?

3 comments:

Carmell said...

i've never really listen to Kanye.. hes out there... i like him but i'm not a rap person. i makes a lot of sense in his songs but when he talks without rappin... he sounds dumb

Anonymous said...

that is my alltime fav kanye song!

Sheila said...

I just can't get with Kanye', but I've been listening to Jazmine Sullivan's new song, Lions & Tigers & Bears.